Friday, November 6, 2015

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics


I am referred to as a Millennial. Born in a world filled with some advanced technology. I feel as though I was born with the wrong generation, I’m so thankful I was born in a generation where technology has advanced our knowledge so much to where it expanded the way we diagnose medical problems or the even the way we catch people as police officers. My generation has opened up doors to things we have never imagined to be so dependent on. And yet those things we depend on have crutched our lives in ways that we need and even crave them that they are distancing us from the people we care about and even people who we could potentially care about. Everyone seems to be stuck in their own little bubble to the point that this generations is the reason relationships don’t work. But we make them work, the last generation are so stubborn in trying to control us and bring us up on their ways but its our turn to play videogames, struggle through college, make mistakes, and even be the generation of the most successful. More and more students are graduating high school and venturing into further schooling such as community colleges and Universities. I may have an old soul but I am happy to be apart of this successful generation and being able to venture into schooling to learn as much as I can and honestly find something I am extremely passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment